can f-spot *change* my pictures?

Hi there,

sorry, but a very stupid question:
Does or can f-spot change my picture/exif/etc without noticing or asking
me in advance?
Only in  the case I have not asked for some modifications. Like, say, I
let f-spot import my whole pics-repository. Does f-spot will try to
modify the pics/exif-data or something eles?

Just to be sure...
Thanks in advance,
thomas

Debin Information:
> Package: f-spot
> Version: 0.0.3-2
>
> Versions of packages f-spot depends on:
> ii  libc6                       2.3.2.ds1-18 GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
> ii  libgconf-cil                1.0.2-1      .NET binding for GConf
> ii  libglade-cil                1.0.2-1      .NET binding for the Glade librari
> ii  libglib-cil                 1.0.2-1      .NET binding for the GLib utility
> ii  libglib2.0-0                2.4.8-1      The GLib library of C routines
> ii  libgnome-cil                1.0.2-1      .NET binding for GNOME
> ii  libgtk-cil                  1.0.2-1      .NET binding for the Gtk+ toolkit
> ii  libgtk2.0-0                 2.4.13-1     The GTK+ graphical user interface
> ii  libjpeg62                   6b-9         The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG
> ii  libsqlite0                  2.8.15-3     SQLite shared library
> ii  mono-assemblies-base        1.0.4-1      the Mono .NET class libraries
> ii  mono-jit                    1.0.4-1      fast CLI (.NET/Mono) JIT compiler
Thomas Breitner

mail tombreit de   |   http://www.tombreit.de