solved Re: f-spot installation sqlite (not the one that broke)

Hi Guys,
I got this same problem but I solved it as well. First of all, the problem arised because I can only install software in my home directory

- Install SQLite (any version)
$ ./configure --prefix=/users/grad/sriks/software
- Set the LD_CONFIG_PATH, LD_RUN_PATH to the above directory since it has the lib directory now where SQLite installs the library files
$export LD_CONFIG_PATH=$LD_CONFIG_PATH:/users/grad/sriks/software
$$export LD_RUN_PATH=$LD_RUN_PATH:/users/grad/sriks/software
- Set the LDFLAGS environment variable as well
$export LDFLAGS=-L/users/grad/sriks/software
- This ensures that the f-spot verification goes well
- Now f-spot should install without cribbing

Good Luck guys!

----
Regards-Cheers-Sincerely,
Srikant
http://sriks6711.blogspot.com
http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~sriks
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
-=-Sriksisms powered by Life, TagZilla and QOTD-=-