Re: [evolution-patches] [evo-exchange][palm-sync crash] Patch for Bug 393029
- From: "Veerapuram Varadhan" <vvaradhan novell com>
- To: <pianocomp81 yahoo com>
- Cc: evolution-patches gnome org
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] [evo-exchange][palm-sync crash] Patch for Bug 393029
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:39:35 -0700
On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 19:53 -0800, Nathan Owens wrote:
> Back in January I found a fix for bug 393029: syncing with PDA via gnome-pilot
> crashes evo-exchange during authentication. The problem was that
> evolution-exchange would crash when syncing with a Palm PDA. Patch was created
> against CVS, but should work on version 1233 (latest) from the SVN trunk of
> Please review the patch and let me know what you think (it's 1 line).
Patch looks good. Please commit it to STABLE as well as SVN Head.
Veerapuram Varadhan <vvaradhan novell com>
][Date Next] [Thread Prev