Re: [evolution-patches] Fix for the some of the recurrence issues and bug #273057 [exchange calendar]
- From: pchenthill <pchenthill novell com>
- To: Sushma Rai <rsushma novell com>
- Cc: patches <evolution-patches gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Fix for the some of the recurrence issues and bug #273057 [exchange calendar]
- Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 16:04:40 +0530
Fix has been committed.
On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 14:12 +0530, Sushma Rai wrote:
On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 23:52 +0530, pchenthill wrote:
> Have attached the patch. The patch fixes the following issues,
> 1) If more than one instance is modified, all others except the latest
> detached instance are removed.
> 2) 1) Holds good while removing a paticular instance.
> 3) Accepting a instance of a recurring meeting with no master object
> does not create the object on the server.
> 4) Fixes a crash in discard_alarms.
> 5) the bug #273057.
> thanks, Chenthill.
> Evolution-patches mailing list
> Evolution-patches gnome org
] [Thread Prev