Re: [evolution-patches] Fix for the bug #272749 [exchange calendar]
- From: pchenthill <pchenthill novell com>
- To: Sushma Rai <rsushma novell com>
- Cc: patches <evolution-patches gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Fix for the bug #272749 [exchange calendar]
- Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 16:04:24 +0530
Fix has been committed.
On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 14:11 +0530, Sushma Rai wrote:
Looks fine for me.
On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 15:00 +0530, pchenthill wrote:
> Have attached the fix for the bug. The timezone needs to be added
> to the backend, for the create_object to use it while creating a
> object at the backend.
> If we dont send the timezone component with the VCalendar, the object
> is not create in the server.
> thanks, Chenthill.
> Evolution-patches mailing list
> Evolution-patches gnome org
] [Thread Prev