Re: [evolution-patches] Plugin for resizing inline attachments (images)
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- To: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com, notzed novell com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Plugin for resizing inline attachments (images)
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:31:42 -0400
I'm fairly certain that there are methods for scaling GdkPixbufs
already. why not just use those?
On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 11:39 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> I have written a e-plugin to resize inline display of images to
> available width.
> It basically converts the part to a pixbuf, resizes it and decodes to a
> jpeg (a pixbuf when tried saving to a buffer, has to be decoded to some
> format) and is converted to a part and passed to the default handler.
> This is the approach, i have followed. It still saves the original
> There is a alternate approach as well.
> Every image is written with a <img src="xxxx" > tag. Get the image size
> from the part, and if it is more than the available width, then add a
> width="xxx" so that gtkhtml automatically resizes it for bigger images.
> evolution-patches mailing list
> evolution-patches lists ximian com
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.novell.com
] [Thread Prev