Re: [evolution-patches] Patch for the receipt bounty (#127534)
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>, asdf <evolution-patches lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Patch for the receipt bounty (#127534)
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:16:30 +0800
Hmm, looking at the patch, its probably easier not worrying about doing it as a plugin.
Some significant changes are required though: mail-account-gui no longer exists, it is in em-account-editor now.
I guess the rest shouldn' be too difficult to port, that hasn' changed too much.
On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 09:38 +0100, ERDI Gergo wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Not Zed wrote:
> Yeah. I have too many todo mails left as unread in this folder, so I
> miss lots of mails for weeks at a time. Well we couldn't do much at
> this point anyway because we'd just hit ui freeze ... errr, sorry.
> I'll put a reminder in my calendar for a months time and/or after we've
> branched for 2.2, and re-visit it then.
It'd help if you could summarize what exactly I'll have to do to port it
to the EPlugin system, because that way I could start working on it when I
get the time, and then when E 2.2 is branched, less work remains to finish
] [Thread Prev