Re: [evolution-patches] Patch for the receipt bounty (#127534)
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>, asdf <evolution-patches lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Patch for the receipt bounty (#127534)
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:38:51 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Not Zed wrote:
Yeah. I have too many todo mails left as unread in this folder, so I
miss lots of mails for weeks at a time. Well we couldn't do much at
this point anyway because we'd just hit ui freeze ... errr, sorry.
I'll put a reminder in my calendar for a months time and/or after we've
branched for 2.2, and re-visit it then.
It'd help if you could summarize what exactly I'll have to do to port it
to the EPlugin system, because that way I could start working on it when I
get the time, and then when E 2.2 is branched, less work remains to finish
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
There was a sign that said "wet floor".......so he did.
] [Thread Prev