Re: [evolution-patches] e-d-s portion of addressbook fix for #54528
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] e-d-s portion of addressbook fix for #54528
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:20:39 -0500
On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 17:22, Chris Toshok wrote:
> apple's addressbook puts "PHOTO;BASE64:" for its photos in exported
> vCard 3.0 vcfs. This is really rather broken. the encoding is no
> longer called "BASE64" in vCard 3.0 - it's "b". Also, you're not
> supposed to be able to leave off the ENCODING parameter name. So really
> this should be "PHOTO;ENCODING=b:"..
> anyhow, this patch converts the former to the latter while parsing.
Will this write the encoding back out as "b"? And if so, is that
something we want?
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev