Re: [evolution-patches] #53433 : Slider not changing the timeout value....
- From: Hari Prasad Nadig <hp ndeepak info>
- To: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] #53433 : Slider not changing the timeout value....
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:41:48 +0530
oops! sorry for that mistake...
At 08:01 AM 3/31/2004, Chris Toshok wrote:
patch looks fine to me.. just a few minor quibbles.
this block could be axed entirely, as the blank line should stay and the
top change is just addition of space at the end of the line:
@@ -449,10 +457,9 @@
_("Could not perform
query on Root DSE"));
- g_signal_connect (dialog, "response",
+ g_signal_connect (dialog, "response",
Also, this patch just fixes the UI - there are remaining issues in
getting the timeout to be used in the backend.
I'll give it a try and solve as many as I can. thanks, toshok. :)
go ahead and commit with the above diff removed, and thanks for the
On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 15:30 +0530, hpnadig wrote:
> This one is the patch for the Time-out slider in the Addressbook (LDAP)
> properties - search tab. Solves #53433.
> This patch sets the slider display right, and connects it.
> Attached is the diff.
> - h.p
] [Thread Prev