Re: [evolution-patches] addressbook config visibility changes
- From: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- To: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>
- Cc: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>, patches <evolution-patches ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] addressbook config visibility changes
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:27:04 -0700
Hm, what's the rationale for this? There's no real problem, except it
just presents a lot of insensitive UI when we know the user will never
be able to use it.
technically the patch looks fine, just wondering what the motivation is.
On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 23:46 +0000, Larry Ewing wrote:
> JP asked me to do this, it's obvious this was intentional so let me know
> if there is a problem with showing everything all the time.
] [Thread Prev