Re: [evolution-patches] Birthday/Anniversary calendar backend
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Birthday/Anniversary calendar backend
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:15:56 -0500
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 06:05, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > whoa. something must have happened in the last couple of days, I'll look
> > into it.
> actually, if you create an all-day event in your Personal calendar, it too
> is displayed wrongly, so this is not a bug in my code.
As noted I fixed a couple of bugs last night in e-d-s. All day events
created in regular calendars show up fine for me now (They were showing
up as offset from UTC).
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev