Re: [evolution-patches] patch for #70267 (calendar)
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- Cc: Evolution Patches <evolution-patches lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] patch for #70267 (calendar)
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:00:14 +0100
On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 01:54 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 14:12 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > This patch adds 2 API calls to EFileCache to allow disabling temporarily
> > writing to disk, so that we can add/modify/remove a batch of objects and
> > do one write to disk for all changes instead of 1 per change.
> > It is an API change, so not sure about 2.0.x, but it should be committed
> > there also, I guess. Maybe we could hide the 2 API calls in the header
> > file?
> Well, its just an addition right, so it won't break API or ABI
> compatibility (ie the existing code would work the same, saving
> everytime), right?
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
] [Thread Prev