Re: [evolution-patches] Re: [Evolution-hackers] HELP, question abount deleting a message in the message-list
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Yuedong Du <yuedong du sun com>
- Cc: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>, Eric Zhao <eric zhao sun com>, evo-patch <evolution-patches lists ximian com>, evo-hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] Re: [Evolution-hackers] HELP, question abount deleting a message in the message-list
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:59:45 -0400
On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 13:16 +0800, Yuedong Du wrote:
> HI NotZed,
> A11Y sometimes realy need to talk to model. A11y can be image as another UI
> implementation. So I deem a11y as the same level to GUI.
> However, If the GUI provide some useful information, we are happy to use
> Because GUI designer do not have the responsiblity to provide all the
> for a11y layer, in most case the GUI layer information is not enough.
> It seems to be this case in this bug.
I would note that in the calendar the a11y stuff is probably not using
the model enough now that there is 1 model in 1.5.x, for instance
e-calendar-view has event changed and event added signals which probably
just replicate the model signals. The timezone changed signal might
also be redundant.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev