[evolution-patches] Re: [Evolution-hackers] HELP, question abount deleting a message in the message-list
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Yuedong Du <yuedong du sun com>, Eric Zhao <eric zhao sun com>, evo-patch <evolution-patches lists ximian com>, evo-hackers <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: [evolution-patches] Re: [Evolution-hackers] HELP, question abount deleting a message in the message-list
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 10:33:59 -0400
On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 21:39 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
> In the mailer we listen to both the cursor changed and selection changed
> signal to find out when things change in the tree. But that might not
> help you at all.
> I presume the accessibility stuff should be on the view rather than the
> model right? You're not getting any cursor changed stuff? I think
> cursor changed used to happen when the cursor got unset too but now i
> dont think it does (why we have to listen to selection changed too - but
> that might not help you).
Does the model used by the mailer not emit a more granular row deleted
signal? I suspect it must if speed of the delete is any indication.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev