Re: [evolution-patches] task preview in task component
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>
- Cc: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>, Evolution Patches <evolution-patches ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] task preview in task component
- Date: 09 Jul 2003 16:24:45 -0400
> Maybe. I am all for us improving our terminology, and using words that
> are more consistent with other apps. As to whether "Reading Pane" is
> more understandable than "Preview Pane" or not, I would feel more
> comfortable making such a change if we tested the term to see how
> existing and new evo users reacted to it. Surely making such a change is
> not something that needs to be done right this minute, is it? Do you
> have a deadline for when you'd like to make a decision about this?
This is just for unstable, so there is plenty of time... However since
we were talking about the preview pane / reading pane in the context of
the task list I figured I would bring it up.
And it's true, "Reading Pane" is not the best term either. I was just
trying to solicit opinions on the matter... :)
> I am personally feeling more inclined toward names like "Details Pane",
I like "Details Pane" myself, although it seems to fit the task list
better than the mail view...
] [Thread Prev