Re: [evolution-patches] 41498: use unicode ellipsis and fix for tight loop on small cells
- From: Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>
- To: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] 41498: use unicode ellipsis and fix for tight loop on small cells
- Date: 23 Apr 2003 10:36:05 -0500
On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 10:13, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> This one has kind of a funky behavior for me. It seems to place the
> "..."s at odd spots sometimes (as you can see by slowly dragging the
> column separators), and also I don't think there should be a space
> before the "..." (at least, 1.2 didn't have it).
There is no space before the ellipsis in the current patch. Are you
running the current patch?
As far as the slow drag of the separator, there was a little weirdness
with the original "3 period" ellipsis algorithm, but I am not seeing any
strange behavior with the current unicode ellipsis.
] [Thread Prev