Re: [evolution-patches] 41498: display elipses for overflowing text cells
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-patches lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] 41498: display elipses for overflowing text cells
- Date: 21 Apr 2003 13:20:37 +0930
On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 00:27, Mike Kestner wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 23:11, Not Zed wrote:
> > ooh will this fix that annoying cutting off of text at the end of
> > columns?
> > imho the elipsis are way too big and annoying too :-/
> 1.2 behavior, and Anna likes it.
actually 1.2 lets you override it to be "" with an (undocumented) env
As for Larry's optimisation problem, i think it should be ok, because 1.
it only deals with on-screen lines, so the problem is bounded, and 2. it
only deals with short strings.
] [Thread Prev