[Evolution] Import filter rules from Mozilla Thunderbird

Is there a way to import message filters from Thunderbird to Evolution
Mail? I have dozen of rules set up for my mailinglist and setting them
manually again would be really frustrating.

Evolution last vers. (3.46 by Flathub)
Thunderbird last ver. (102.3 from Flathub too)

The only thing I know is that Thunderbird keeps my rules saved in
msgFilterRules.dat, which appears to be a plain/text file.

Ty

--
FP