Re: [Evolution] html signature in Evolution

On Thu, 2022-09-15 at 11:18 +0200, Rik wrote:
How do i use the signature .html file in Evolution?

        Hi,
I would go to Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->Signatures->New,
select format HTML, and then Insert->HTML File... from the menu and
pick the signature file, which will be loaded into the signature
editor, where you can check what it looks like.

I suppose you compose messages in the HTML format, not in any other.

        Bye,
        Milan