Re: [Evolution] More info on my intermittent failure of messages to mark themselves as read

On Sun, 2022-09-11 at 08:36 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
"If set to true, the selected message will be set as unread after the
timeout also after the folder change."

What's described in the preceding isn't what I want.

        Hi,
maybe the description of the option is not accurate. That's likely,
because I'm not good in an understandable explanation of the things.

Some users do not want to have messages marked as read after the folder
change, some do. Hence the option exists. Try to change its value and
you'll see whether it'll work better for you. To know what you've set
there now you can run:

   $ gsettings get org.gnome.evolution.mail mark-seen-always

        Bye,
        Milan