Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes when trying to compose email

I just upgraded to Ubuntu 22.10 and Evolution 3.46.0-2, and all of a
sudden I can't compose, send, or reply without Evo crashing.  There's
obviously something wrong in the installation, but I'm a hardware geek,
not a software guru.  Can anyone shed any light on this issue?  Further
details upon request.

There's been quite a few reports of crashing with that version.  You
don't say what sort of crash you see, but is it anything like

 https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libsoup/-/issues/308

which was fixed about a week ago but may take sometime to filter down
to the distros.

P.