Re: [Evolution] My first attempt to migrate to Discourse

On Fri, 2022-10-21 at 13:29 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
18. I muted the bell icon. I've got no idea how to continue to
subscribe
    to a mailing list behaviour, let alone that I still would have to
    change the GitHub mail account for Discourse to my Evolution
    mailing list account.

Go to your Preferences, then click on Emails (on the left). Near the
bottom of the page is a tick-box which enables mailing list behaviour.

poc