Re: [Evolution] High disk usage

On Mon, 2022-10-10 at 11:36 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2022-10-10 at 10:55 +0200, Pelle Windestam via evolution-list
wrote:
when I by accident looked at my "System Monitor" tool I noticed that
it was writing huge amounts of data to my disk.

        Hi,
does it report what file it is? Is the file itself such large, or so
much data is written during the say, keeping the file relatively small?
Being it about mail file, do you receive many mails each day?
        Bye,
        Milan

No, unfortunately not. I shows open files, but not how much that it has written
to each specific one.

I do not receive many mails at all, maybe 20 per day or so. Mostly without
attachments, and in any case the attachments would be small.

//Pelle