[Evolution] opening message with evolution ?

Hello,

I have the recoll search engine installed and would like to use evolution as editor application to open search results returned by recoll

I previously used thunderbird as email client and so I specified in recoll configuration, as editor applications
application/x-mimehtml    thunderbird -file %f
message/rfc822            thunderbird -file %f
text/x-mail               thunderbird -file %f

what should I specify in order to open messages with evolution ? (if possible)

thanks for your help !

ciao, s.