Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.46: work week calendar display wrong?

On Wed, 2022-11-16 at 14:28 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
I think you can only see this if you have a second timezone displayed
in the calendar.  I can get a screenshot if this is not clear.

        Hi,
it's okay, it's clear. The work week shows in the time column the first
shown day, as you realized. It's not obvious when the second time zone
is hidden, as you said as well. The only "trouble" with one time zone
shown can happen during the time change (from summer to standard time
and back), where some days might be one hour ahead/back from the other
times, but it's such small portion that it doesn't cause any trouble
(note it's configurable to set which days are working days, thus one
can have set even weekends as the working days).

Showing "today" for the second timezone, or the first day shown in the
view, when the "today" is not part of the work week, will make it
tricky for the code (also constantly checking whether the current day
changed and such things) and possibly confusing for the users, because
sometimes it would be "today" and other time a different day, thus I'd
not do this. Similarly, I'd not hide the second time zone for the work
week view, which could workaround the problem, but for a price of
removing a good functionality.

        Bye,
        Milan