Re: [Evolution] Editing and removing signature files -- how to?

On Tue, 2022-11-08 at 13:30 +0800, Mike Lieberman wrote:
I can see how to add new signatures, but not how to edit or delete
them. Is this simply a feature that is yet to be added?

The 'box' below the identified signature stays empty. The edit and
remove buttons stay grayed out.

        Hi,
Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->Signatures works fine for me,
I see a list of available signatures and when I select any of them the
Edit/Remove buttons are made sensitive and can be clicked.

I suppose when you run Evolution from a terminal there will be some
related runtime warnings, possibly in time of opening Edit->Preferences
or when selecting the Signatures tab.
        Bye,
        Milan