Re: [Evolution] Will DeGoogling My Life Improve Performance

On Tue, 2022-05-31 at 19:18 +0300, Amit Yaron wrote:
Recently, I'm receiving erros when refreshing my mailbox folders.
One of them is

  Connection to imap.gmail.com timed out

I had a situation where Google only allowed me to check my email a
certain number of times a day, and any attempt after I had used up my
allowance that day would be blocked with a time out message.  Solution
was to check Google email fewer times per day so that I didn't run out
the clock so early in the day.

--
Alex Doll, M.AusIMM
Alex G Doll Consulting Ltd