Re: [Evolution] Problem with Evolution

On Mon, 2022-05-30 at 17:26 +0200, Cuerq wrote:
           mails well received but clicking on headers does'nt show
their contents ; then scrolling down is impossible as the usual
cursor
does'nt appear ,  instead a vertical bar not responding ?

        Hi,
it seems you've installed a Flatpak version of the Evolution [1].
Unless it's intentional, I suggest to uninstall it and install the RPM
version instead. You can do that in the GNOME Software, when you search
for the Evolution application and show its details, there will be a
sources picker at the right-top of the window. Make sure you uninstall
the installed version first.

It can have some impact on what you see, even though I doubt it'll be
only due to that.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] It's better to claim your version, for example from Help->About,
where you'd see this:
Evolution 3.42.4 (3.42.4-2.module_f35+14217+587aad52)