Re: [Evolution] Evolution - Dealing with groups

Dnia  5.05.2022 o godz. 21:38:05 Ubuntu Shoto Dojo pisze:
I can send to a group as a Contact List.

How can I receive from a group?  I need to receive response (or unexpected
messages from the group and put them together (group them) in a folder.  I
can find nothing in the filters which seem to have any such ability, maybe
[Sender] [is in group] [specific Contact List]

This is non-trivial (and perhaps a killer to use Evolution), as I currently
have 17 folders into which I need to sort incoming emails, based on 50+
contact lists, ranging from 6 entries to 250+ entries in the list.  Trying
to manually maintain individual email addresses in filters as things change
is a complete no-go.

If you are operating day-to-day with these 50+ contact lists, I would
suggest to turn them into actual mailing lists, handled by mailing list
server software. This is the way it's commonly done and probably the only
reasonable way to achieve what you want.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa