Re: [Evolution] Evolution - Dealing with groups

On Thu, 2022-05-05 at 21:38 -0700, Ubuntu Shoto Dojo wrote:
This is non-trivial (and perhaps a killer to use Evolution), as I
currently
have 17 folders into which I need to sort incoming emails, based on
50+
contact lists, ranging from 6 entries to 250+ entries in the list.
Trying
to manually maintain individual email addresses in filters as things
change
is a complete no-go.

I don't understand what you're trying to do. Evolution can handle
mailing lists, so if your groups are organised that way then there
should be no problem, but a mailing list is more than just a random set
of mail addresses. It needs an actual list manager somewhere to handle
it (as with the list we're currently on, the Evolution list).

Do you have a reference to some other MUA that does what you want, so
we can understand the question?

poc