Re: [Evolution] No editor

On Wed, 2022-03-09 at 19:40 +0000, Hugh Devlin wrote:
When replying or composing a new message, no editor is available. See
attached screenshot. And when I close the new message, evolution
exits.

Evolution 3.43.3-1 under Ubuntu Jammy Jellyfish (development branch)
64-bit Gnome 42.beta

I suspect "development branch" and "beta" have something to do with it.

tried uninstalling & reinstalling evolution, no help

That rarely helps.  The editor is not part of Evolution per se, it's a
part of the GTK / WebKit environment (I think) and as such it is more
likely some component of that that is missing.

Any advice on resolving or debugging greatly appreciated.

Run evolution from the command line.  You will probably see an error
that will point you in the correct direction.

P.