[Evolution] Need help on spell-checking

Hi all,

I have just installed evolution 3.42 on Ubuntu 18.04 using flatpak. I do not manage to get new dictionaries for spell-checking. Although I installed the packages enchant, aspell, hunspell, with the languages I need, nothing new appears in the language list of evolution. There is only a long list of english languages : gb, us, au, can,...

Before that, I was using evolution version 3.28 (as available in the default ubuntu repositories) and I could add any dictionary for spell checking using hunspell, but I had to update for compatibility with Google Contacts.

Could anyone help on that issue ?

Thanks,

Arnaud