Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to set up a default emeeting URL in Evolution?

Hi Joseph,

as far as I can see there is no way to create something like an appointment template and I haven't seen a plugin that would offer such functionality. I suppose you are looking for something like the Skype button in Outlook.

Kind regards
Ulrich