Re: [Evolution] Flatpak Evolution Query

On Tue, 2022-06-07 at 18:21 +0100, Steve Percival wrote:
I am currently running Evolution from my Distro's(Ubuntu) Repo but
want to start using the flatpak version. Is there any documentation
on migrating from a 'native' version to flatpak?

I am especially interested in how to migrate the preferences/account
information.

I did this since I was tired of the old Evolution on my 20.04 LTS and
my company forced us to use Exchange.

You don't say what kind of "account information" you have, but Evo will
obtain all the online accounts from Gnome, even inside the flatpak, if
that's the way you have things set up.  Nothing to do here.

I just did the normal Evolution backup/restore and it worked (see the
File menu).