[Evolution] RESOLVED Re: Gmail: stuck logging in

First, apologies for duplicated post.

I realise I altered the authentication method from Oauth2 to Password
(only way I could find to input a password when in the Oauth2 loop).
Embarrassingly, I forgot to alter it back again.  All is now well.
--
Best wishes
Keith Barber