[Evolution] Can't access company directory in Contacts (Gmail)

Hi,

I recently took a new job and this company uses the enterprise version of Google Mail.  I connected it to Evolution 3.44.1-0ubuntu1 (I am running Ubuntu 22.04) and everything worked properly except for the company directory.  That did not show up under contacts.  The only contact list that is visible is my local list of contacts (which works fine).  Unfortunately, this means that I have to keep adding people from the global directory to my local contacts list in order to have them show up in my contacts.

Is this by design or am I missing something that I need to configure in order to pull down the global company directory?
--

Thanks,
Bryan