Re: [Evolution] Deleting emails from the server

Dnia 10.07.2022 o godz. 15:54:35 David Robkin via evolution-list pisze:
I apologize at the start, I do not have my Evolution version on this device.
I am running on an Ubutnu laptop and Evolution seems to be deleting the
emails off the server when it downloads them. I can't seem to find a switch
to stop this so I can download them to other devices. Any suggestions?

Are you using POP or IMAP to access your mail?

This is a normal and default behavior when using POP.
If you want to turn this off, go to your account settings and under
"Receiving options", check "Keep messages on the server".
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa