Re: [Evolution] Yahoo email connection failing

On Sat, 2022-01-15 at 14:48 +0000, Richard wrote:
I believe that with Yahoo [...] you now need to setup and use an app-
password.

Hi,

correct, I'm doing this. I don't know if 2FA is supported by the
versions of Calws and Evolution I'm using. I don't experience issues
using app-passwords (Yahoo/Rocketmail). In the beginning I sometimes
needed to renew those passwords, but that was a long time ago.

Regards,
Ralf