Re: [Evolution] Empty cache file

On Wed, 2022-01-05 at 12:29 +0100, Mark wrote:
I'm not sure if the Syslog errors for Evolution are related to the
Cache error but it's certainly a coincidence that both are
concurrently present.

        Hi,
I do not recall when I saw the "empty cache file" error the last time,
it can be years. It can be the things has god fixed meanwhile, as your
version is also years old. There had been done multiple attempts to
address the error in a better way for sure, I only do not recall in
what version the last time. The error means that the message had been
downloaded, but the saved content is an empty (zero-size) file, as you
figured, thus there failed something on the message save. Try to limit
concurrent connections int he account settings.

The second error "Cannot register URI scheme cid more than once" comes
from the WebKitGTK. You need newer Evolution to have it avoided. It can
have some side effects, but I did not notice any myself.
        Bye,
        Milan