Re: [Evolution] Evolution Subject as Printout File Name

On Wed, 2022-02-16 at 13:00 +0100, rbre gmx via evolution-list wrote:
I have to print out about 200 emails individually.
How do I change the filename from WebKitWebProcess_job__1__ng_non-
Linux-generated_files-job_290 to the email subject?

        Hi,
I just tried it with the current development version, which is 3.43.2,
and it does use the email subject as a file name when I right-click the
message, pick Print and then click on Print to File "printer". It also
prefixes the file name with a date/time. In the case of your mail it
offers:

20220216130007_[Evolution] Evolution Subject as Printout File Name.pdf

I think many things are related to the WebKitGTK version, as it's
responsible for the message print.

It would be perfect if the attachment was also printed.

I see it prints .txt attachments, but not .patch attachments, here,
even it can show both inline. Thus it depends what type the attachments
are. Not everything can be shown inline (in the message body), and not
everything what can be shown inline is printed.
        Bye,
        Milan