[Evolution] Showing only future calendar events in list view

I'm setting up Evolution 3.42.3 (3.42.3-1.fc35) using a CalDAV calendar.

When I select calendar list view it displays events from the start of the
calendar years in the past. I tried setting the pulldown to next 7 days'
appointments but it displays the same past entries. Active appointments
displays the same. Didn't see any obvious way to mark the past appointments
inactive.

How can I get list view to only show future events?