Re: [Evolution] export message to mbox and then process with script

   -----Original Message-----
   From: "Gilchrist, Michael Aaron via evolution-list" <evolution-
   list gnome org>
   Subject: [Evolution] export message to mbox and then process with
   script
   Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:44:52 +0000

       I often want to save a message as a simple txt file. Currently,
       export a message I want to save to a .mbox file and then run a
   script
       on it to extract the text.  The script uses the From, Date, and
   Subject
       information to automatically generate a meaningful file name.
   I'm
       wondering how I can automate this.