Re: [Evolution] OAuth2 secret not found and gmail

On Tue, 2021-10-26 at 19:35 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
I logged into my gmail accounts through Firefox. The security pages
insist Evolution can access them.

I have no idea where to paste that into Evolution. An offer to save
a password in my keyring is not presented.

I tried pasting the gibberish into the password box in seahorse for
that account, but it didn't change Evolution's behavior.

I'm using Evolution 3.38.3-1 on Debian Buster 10.

I was having that same issue with the flatpak version of Evolution

I wound up installing Gnome-Online-Accounts and then rebooted and that
seemed to fix setting up my Google Workplace account, and my free gmail
account.

I am using MATE btw...

On the SMTP server I set Evolution SMTP Authentication to "LOGIN"
instead of O Oath and it seems to be working fine for me.

Chris