Re: [Evolution] evolution-ews not showing new mail

That was it!  Thank you so much!

Joe

On Tue, 2021-10-12 at 09:20 -0700, Alex Doll wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Ervin via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: [Evolution] evolution-ews not showing new mail
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:43:46 -0400

Is there some setting that I've inadvertently turned on to *not* show
unread new mail?

Sometimes I find that the "Show:" drop-down menu has switched from its
default "All Messages" to some other value, like "Important Messages"
(of which there aren't any).  Another thing to check is that the search
bar is empty (even empty of whitespace for doubly redundant
redundancy).

-AD