Re: [Evolution] evolution-ews not showing new mail

On Tue, 2021-10-12 at 11:43 -0400, Joseph Ervin via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi folks,

I've no idea how this happened, but yesterday evolution stopped
showing new
mail.  The odd thing is that when a message arrives, I get the gnome
notification of the arrival of the mail, but it won't show up in my
inbox.
Here's the odd part.....if I log into my exchange account directly
over the
web and *read* the new mail, then it magically shows up in the
evolution
inbox.

Is there some setting that I've inadvertently turned on to *not* show
unread new mail?

Please *always* indicate your version of Evolution when asking
questions on this list. See Help->About.

poc