[Evolution] evolution (ews) :: contacts :: category

I'm using evolution 3.40.0-1 (ubuntu 5.11.0-37-generic) and evolution
3.36.5-0ubuntu1 (5.4.0-88-generic).

My contacts at the exchange server are grouped by categories. These
categories are not shown in evolution although the category name
exists.

Trying to edit the category field with the contact-editor, I see the
grayed "Categories..."-button and can enter the cursor into the
category field. Wenn trying to enter text into the category field
nothing happens. The same with pushing the "Categories.." button.

Where can I change the configuration so that the contact category is
shown, editable and searchable?

Rgds,
Matthias