[Evolution] Configure evolution specific web browser

Hello,

how can I configure evolution to launch a specific browser on URLs
embedded in the email contents but with the browser _not_ being the
desktop browser to be configured with xdg-settings?

Context: use Chrome for all work related and Firefox for all private
browsing, and I would like to keep those separated. Thunderbird which I
used before for private emails allowed me to do that.

Kind regards,
peter