Re: [Evolution] Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) – evolution 3.38.3-1 – terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 5:36 PM +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> It seems that you can still reply to previous messages (and quote
> relevant parts of those messages) though. Which was the request. :)

Yes, but I must do *everything* manually.
This entire discussion has proved so very helpful that I think I'll dump Evolution for now and use Outlook instead.
:-( Christian