Re: [Evolution] Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) – evolution 3.38.3-1 – terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

On Mon, 2021-11-08 at 10:35 +0100, Focke Christian wrote:
no issue with epiphany on my end.

        Hi,
interesting. One thing Evolution can do differently is that it sets on
its start:

   WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=1

You can try to avoid it when you run it from a terminal as:

   $ WEBKIT_DISABLE_COMPOSITING_MODE=0 evolution

though it might not be necessarily the reason for the 'std::bad_alloc'.

In any case, as I said earlier, this is a WebKitGTK crash. I'm no
expert there. The most I can suggest is to try to downgrade that
package to its previous version.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: by the way, reply to the list works better for me here.